Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time flies!

Whew! I just started this blog, and already I'm failing to update it regularly. It's been what, two weeks since I last posted anything?

Things have just been kind of crazy lately. I had spring break last week, and you'd think I would get to relax. I thought I would be able to relax, but we had family come and it was just go go go all week. Don't get me wrong, I loved seeing family, and I'm really glad they came, but I just felt like spring break went wayyyyy too fast.

But now it's back to the grind for 41 days (I'm keeping track on the whiteboard in my room). That's how many days until the last regular day of classes. I just feel like there's so much going on. I feel like only Thursday nights and Fridays are chill days for me. Saturday and Sunday I've got to do my reading and homework for the week, and Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and most of Thursdays are a blur of homework and class and Cru activities.

Don't get me wrong, I love most of what I have on my schedule (I could probably do without school, but that's not really an option. :p). It's just a lot of stuff going on, and sometimes it's hard to keep it all going. I almost feel like a juggler trying to juggle like 15 different... whatever it is a juggler juggles. :)

And on top of all that, I have to start making decisions about this fall and this summer. I really wanted to go to Kenya with Global Aid Network, but I got into that kind of late. So the leading frontrunner is a archaeological excavation in San Gemini. It's in my area of study, and it's an amazing opportunity, but I almost feel like I lack the passion that I had for the Kenya trip. But with the Kenya trip, the deadline is tomorrow, and there's no way I could get 1500 dollars by tomorrow. Okay, well it could happen, but it's incredibly difficult to do.

I'm just confused, and honestly, I'm tired of trying to figure out what God wants me to do, because I feel like he's not making it clear enough for my puny little human brain to understand. I know I have to see things as he sees them, but it's hard. It's really hard.

Well, I think that's enough for tonight. I'm probably going to curl up with Persuasion for a little bit tonight (second readthrough :p) and maybe go to bed early. I have not been getting enough sleep at all lately.

Anyways, I hope that whoever you are that is reading this (hopefully somebody is...) has a far less complicated life than mine. :) Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment